Tuesday, January 25, 2011

San Francisco Study Clubs, first half of 2011

These are worth your time and money. Always free. Always 6-8ish pm. Always open to all (doctors, associates, assistants, CEREC owners and not-now-but-really-should-be-CEREC-owners). Always with 3 CEs. Always with dinner. Always hoping you’ll RSVP so I can order enough food.


San Francisco Clubs (490 Post, Suite 301)

TUES, FEB 15… Virtually place CEREC implant on 3D conebeam scan. We’ll have our first intrepid patient Tony back (to prove he survived) and show the three unit bridge we’re replacing with two crowns and an implant, all CEREC, all documented for you. We’ll also design the surgical guide for the upcoming implant.

WEDS, MAR 16… Davy Jones (ex-Monkey, current practice consultant) will give real use-it-today tips for growing your practice. I’ll also show a variety of cases: some good, some bad, some ugly!

THURS, APR 14… Learn to stain like a pro from a pro! Master Ceramist Eddie Corrales (www.downtowndentaldesigns.com) will show his tips and answer questions on all things CEREC and aesthetic. We’ll also bring out our next semi-willing patient for a conebeam scan and implant planning. As a group we’ll look at the scan and collaborate on implant placement scenarios.

MON, MAY 16… Quadrants and speed design. My list has grown to 30 Most Common reasons you’re CERECing too slowly. I’ll review each reason with a case or two and pass out the list. (Yes, I’m lazily copying my Sunnyvale program this month.)

TUES, JUNE 14… See the new 4.0 software, or the beta version I plan to steal. Multiple unit simultaneous design, bridges, lateral excursion, slow-release botox… I’ll show you what I know (making this a 5 minute program!).

WEDS, JULY 13… We should be getting pretty good at implant cases by now. I’ll find something good---and I take suggestions if you have any!

No comments:

Post a Comment